Minds At Play - Games Master Training
Looking to improve your Games Master skills or use your games more intentionally?
Comprehensive training in the Game to Grow Method of Applied Gaming for Minds At Play Games Masters provides an opportunity to learn more about how to take your games to a new level by applying international social flourishing-oriented skills to classic games like Tabletop Role-playing Games or Minecraft.
Learn tips from experts on things like session structure, table management, and working with unique populations to make your games not just fun, but a more supportive and rewarding experience.
Following participation in this training, attendees should be able to:
– List the basic structure and elements of a tabletop role-playing game (TTRPG).
– Describe the inherent benefits of playing collaborative games with friends, peers, and family.
– Describe the Core Capacities that can be addressed through intentional play.
– Identify ways to use Exploratory Cooperative Multiplayer Games like Minecraft to help with social growth.
– Utilise skills that assist with managing a game table and develop interventions and activities
– Describe modifications and adaptations of participation structures and content guidelines that increase accessibility to TTRPGs for unique populations.